I am a curious person, I know that. I consider it a very valuable quality and without it I would not have gotten into the search for flavors that led me to open Anita Flow. Therefore, reflecting about curiosity and how it drives people, I thought it would be great to use it to create the perfect Sunday experience.
This is why I decided to satisfy our search for function and beauty and set up the first market in our space that was held on Sunday, September 15. An unexpected mix of creative design and comfort food and good vibes all together in my courtyard. Is there a better way to wake up on a Sunday? I do not think so!
It was clear to me that we did something well by bringing together the concepts of Brunch & Market. We invite some of our favorite creators, whose work – careful and committed – inspires us and solve our daily needs. I can’t stop recommending them. Hopefully they also become your favorites:
– Bundu & Bison: South African streetwear that works with RECYCLED materials from Ghana. His African-inspired designs stole my heart.
– Lucky Socks. This brand brings a bold mix of style and comfort for the feet – so in need of fashion – with their amazing socks and themes.
– In the hands of Anasa Creations we had a lot of street fashion proposals with conscience and empowerment that screams good vibes and feminism.
– Wilde transported me to a crystal-clear beach with her dresses inspired and made in Bali.
– Roman Reiner presented Zyko, a design project made with 3D printers: SUSTAINABLE AND SURPRISING AS A COMPUTER-MADE BOW TIE.
– For those who want to look at the stars and get to know themselves, we were lucky to have Maia’s tarot that, with her presence, made the brunch a place with a lot of magic.
These were the craftman, designers and creatives with soul who approached the Brunch ‘n Market and filled the first edition of creativity, festive atmosphere and many curious searching for good taste. We have had so much fun with this edition that we plan to repeat the experience and bring new creatives that feed your curiosity in the same way that WE FEED YOU WITH OUR AMAZING BRUNCH.
So if you are a creative with a project you are always invited to contact us through email@example.com to participate in future editions. After all, I have conceived this restaurant as a space that boosts local talent and good vibes.
See you soon at the next Brunch n ’Market on October 20 with many more surprises.